About

I am a college student in Boston. I'm studying math. I love watching and talking about films. I also try to read when I can and occasionally will post about books and maybe even some topic on math or anything really that I find important. I'm always open to suggestions so leave a comment if you feel I would like a film or even if you have something to respond to in my posts. Enjoy!
NOTE: All ratings are based on how much I enjoyed the film, not how well done it is or how many awards it has won. For example, I love Will Ferrell movies and refuse to adjust the ratings because they aren't Academy Award quality.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

This Weekend

Alright so I've been a bum this weekend due to the ~30 in. of snow! I'm a student in Boston so classes were cancelled Friday and the city was basically closed until yesterday evening. Between the normal activities of college students on the weekend I was able to watch several movies; some I watched for the third or forth time and others for the first. 

I'm gonna try today to write 3 or 4 posts to catch up on everything I've seen, but first, pictures of snow!
 I gotta say, seeing the T running out of service at 1 am with no cars around felt so apocalyptic. Ver, very eerie!



No comments:

Post a Comment